Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Big F'in Positive

I'm pregnant.

Holy shit--I'm pregnant!

My beta was 130--I go back Monday for another beta.

It's been a long, wild, difficult journey, but for the moment, we're cautiously very, very happy. All I can say is thank you to all the amazing women in real life and in this community who have kept me going.

10 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yay!!! I've been checking all day! Looks like all those lucky 13s got you -CD13 IUI, testing 13dpIUI on Friday the 13th - and a beta of 130! That's a great beta, too! I'm so happy for you Amy, can't wait to follow your H&H 9m! Did you go out and celebrate tonight? Also, are you due the 23rd or the 24th (yes I crazily tried to figure out your due date)? If it's the 24th, how funny since that's when Emily was due AND that's when I'm due!

    Congrats again, yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I can't think that far in advance yet--I'm just going to take it week by week and pray for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm keeping you and your bean in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how exciting! Congratulations - you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm so excited for you girl!!! The Mr. sends his heartfelt congratulations as well :) :) :) :)
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Your beta is even higher than mine was at that point! :) :) What a great beta. I'm just over the moon excited for you ;) We must do lunch to celebrate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts in the weeks ahead, but for now many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any news on the beta front today?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing updates from you. You must be due any day now. Don't leave us hanging!!

    ReplyDelete