That's what I'm wondering every time I talk to someone. Prometr!um (progesterone) suppositories, for those who aren't familiar, are leaky and sticky and altogether gross.
Other than feeling funky down there, all is going fine with the two-week wait. It's 3dpiui, and I feel, well, fine! It's hard not to doubt that anything positive could come out of this cycle. So I appreciate all the support--knowing people are thinking of me is a HUGE motivator.
I'll try to write something more insightful this weekend . . .
I promise that you DON'T smell. Yes, the Progesterone is nasty and goopy, but thankfully I don't think it carries an odor detectable to others.
ReplyDeleteGL with the 2ww :) I will most definitely be thinking about you :)
First of all this post has me smelling phantom vaginal discharge, which second of all gets me thinking about that song we made up about "vaginal discharge is an i-tchy sub-ject. You. Have. Got. It." And now I'm in that place.
ReplyDeleteNobody can smell you, I promise! Keep holding on to the positivity, I'm praying for you every day!