Today brought both: a coworker's baby shower and another's pregnancy announcement.
You know what? I was actually OK. I had a great day. Maybe it's because I'm on CD8: I'm far enough away from the last cycle's failure, and because I know I won't ovulate for a while, I'm not thinking about it all too much. Just kind of popping the pills and going about my business.
After some reflection, I have to admit the real reason I'm probably OK--I think I'm OK because my hubby is away on business this week. I think I let myself be weaker when he's around. He's amazing and supportive, but I use him as a crutch. I have the license to be sad around him, and I know he other gets the worst of me while I remain strong for those I'm least close to. I have to be honest with myself about that. And I need to make sure I give him the best of myself this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment